All admitted candidates are requested to stay in the hostel provided by the institution. Separate hostel for male and female students are arranged with adequate facilities. Both North and South food items are available for the students.
Nursing profession which demands attractive service from its members, exert self discipline at a personal level and general discipline in the campus. Therefore
- Regular attendance as well as punctuality is expected from the students at lecturers, demonstration, clinical experiences, field work and other such academic exercises.
- Students are also required to present themselves modest neat and tidy in their dress avoiding exaggerated fashions.
- The students should wear the prescribed complete uniform during their clinical practices.
- A sense of decorum and discipline is expected from every student in the hospital as well as in the entire campus. Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Students should refrain from disfiguring wall and furniture and from other objective able practices. In case of breakages / loss of hospital / hostel articles those shall be made good and promptly. Failure to meet the demand during the stipulated time shall incur a penalty.