Our Hostel Facilities
For the safe and comfortable stay of outside students during their college life, Vagdevi College of Nursing has a separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The hostel includes all the basic facilities with a clean environment and hygienic food. Both north Indian and south Indian foods are served.
Every floor has a warden to check the hostel discipline and safety of the students. Hostel inmates have to follow strict guidelines and obey all the rules and regulations.
A nursing profession that demands attractive service from its members, exerts self-discipline at a personal level, and general discipline in the campus. Therefore:
- Regular attendance, as well as punctuality, is expected from the students at lectures, demonstration, clinical experiences, fieldwork, and other such academic exercises.
- Students are also required to present themselves modestly neat and tidy in their dress avoiding exaggerated fashions.
- The students should wear the prescribed complete uniform during their clinical practices.
- A sense of decorum and discipline is expected from every student in the hospital as well as in the entire campus. Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Students should refrain from disfiguring walls and furniture and from other objective-able practices. In case of breakages/loss of hospital/hostel articles those shall be made good and promptly. Failure to meet the demand during the stipulated time shall incur a penalty.